The Edwards GV range of stainless steel, bellows sealed gate valves is designed for applications requiring overall leak tightness and a minimum of hydrocarbon in the residual atmosphere. These superior quality valves offer high vacuum integrity coupled with maximum conductance.
The valves are available with flange options of ISO, CF (metal sealed) for applications at ultra high vacuum requiring increased bakeout temperatures.
Features and benefits
• In situ removal of gate and linkage mechanism for easy servicing.
• Compact design with high conductance.
• Long periods of use between maintenance.
• Wide range from 40 mm/1.56 inch bore up to 320 mm/12.48 inch bore.
• Virtual leaks eliminated due to vacuum brazed manufacture.
• Manual or pneumatic options.
• Low vibration and shock.
• Flange options – ISO, CF (metal sealed)
• Electropolished finish inside and outside.
• Microswitch position indicator as standard on pneumatic version suitable for magnetic fields
• Free choice of orientation.
• Vacuum brazed to 1100 ˚C to eliminate virtual leaks.
Max differential pressure on the valve plate
Max differential pressure on the valve plate at opening
10-9 mbar to 1 bar